Elements Copy & Sync - clone Jira issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Copy and sync issues from one Jira project to another. Keep teams working on different issues in sync and automate issue copy
Advanced clone and move recipes
Create and link Jira issues from the issue or automatically during transitions. Reduce manual inputs by initializing fields and customizing mappings; you can choose which information will be copied.
Create issues on transition
Trigger copy recipes with workflow transitions. Issues will be copied automatically with no manual actions required of users.
Synchronize data across Jira issues
Elements Copy & Sync enables you to keep fields from different Jira issues in sync. This gives teams working on different issues constant access to up-to-date information – even on issues copied to another project.
Elements Copy & Sync allows you to clone, link and synchronize Jira issues, from one Jira project to another.
Want to know more?
- Clone, move and link issues in the same project or to another project
- Create issues on transition
- Configure exactly what you copy and sync between issues: fields, comments & attachments
- Define where and how issues can be cloned based on: issue types, projects, status, custom fields, priority & more
- Insight integration: copy and sync Assets
- Display related issues on Customer Portal
Popular use-cases include:
- Copy issues from JSM to Jira Software with comments & attachments synced
- Create change requests from a Service Management Ticket
- Create Epics or Stories from a Support ticket and sync fields
- Create Epics from Initiatives (Advanced Roadmaps)
- Copy an issue and its subtasks
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Copy & Sync - clone Jira issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Recipes are easy to configure and allow you to control how they can be used. Clone issues based on issues types, projects, status, custom fields, priority & more.