Elements Copy & Sync - clone Jira issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Copy and sync issues from one Jira project to another. Keep teams working on different issues in sync and automate issue copy
Advanced clone and move recipes
Create and link Jira issues from the issue or automatically during transitions. Reduce manual inputs by initializing fields and customizing mappings; you can choose which information will be copied.
Guide Jira users with easy to configure recipes
Create powerful recipes users will find easy to use, no coding required. Clone issues based on issue types, projects, status, custom fields, priority & more. Recipes let you pre-select how and where issues are copied.
Synchronize data across Jira issues
Elements Copy & Sync enables you to keep fields from different Jira issues in sync. This gives teams working on different issues constant access to up-to-date information – even on issues copied to another project.
Elements Copy & Sync allows you to clone, link and synchronize Jira issues, from one Jira project to another.
Want to know more?
- Clone, move and link issues in the same project or to another project
- Create issues on transition
- Configure exactly what you copy and sync between issues: fields, comments & attachments
- Define where and how issues can be cloned based on: issue types, projects, status, custom fields, priority & more
- Insight integration: copy and sync Assets
- Display related issues on Customer Portal
Popular use-cases include:
- Copy issues from JSM to Jira Software with comments & attachments synced
- Create change requests from a Service Management Ticket
- Create Epics or Stories from a Support ticket and sync fields
- Create Epics from Initiatives (Advanced Roadmaps)
- Copy an issue and its subtasks
Privacy and security
Elements Copy & Sync - clone Jira issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Trigger copy recipes with workflow transitions Create issues on transition by using recipes as post functions. Issues will be copied automatically with no manual actions required of users.