When you add one or more fields to synchronize to a recipe, you can now run a manual synchronization to update all issues associated with it.
Have questions? Schedule a call with our Product Manager.
- 2023/07/24 - Synchronize your tickets all at once after one or more fields have been added to a recipe.
- 2023/06/26 - Access advanced comments options to gain greater control over copy and synchronization
- 2023/05/31 - Export and import recipes from one instance to another
- 2023/02/28 - Issue Security Level can be copied and synchronized
- 2023/02/08 - Initialize date fields with calculated values
- 2023/01/24 - Hide the origin of copied or synchronized comments
- 2023/01/10 - Copy and synchronize issue checklists
- 2023/01/02 - Synchronize the creation of new subtasks
Check out our previous releases here.
Elements released a new app to display snippets of related Jira issues exactly where you need them. Check out Elements Overview.