Need Bamboo builds from TFS repositories - with this plugin you can do it
TFS as a source repository in Bamboo
This addon allows Atlassian Bamboo® to use TFS as a source repository. No additional software is required.
Works with cloud-based TFS services
TFS Repository for Bamboo is tested with cloud-based TFS services.
Runs on any system
Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and macOS are supported.
- Works out of the box
- Supports remote agents with no additional configuration
- Can be run on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
- Supports TFS 2008-2018 and Azure DevOps 2019-2022
- Works with cloud-based TFS services like visualstudio.com
- Supports deployment plans
- Supports Bamboo variables in repository path and url
- Regexp to include/exclude files that should be checked out
- Checkouts from a label or a specific revision
- TFS branches discovery
- Supports web repository viewer (provides links to commits)
- Version 1.1.x => Bamboo 5.0-8.x
- Version 1.0.x => Bamboo 4.2-4.4.8
Privacy and security
TFS code changes