We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Need Bamboo builds from TFS repositories - with this plugin you can do it
TFS as a source repository in Bamboo
This addon allows Atlassian Bamboo® to use TFS as a source repository. No additional software is required.
Works with cloud-based TFS services
TFS Repository for Bamboo is tested with cloud-based TFS services.
Runs on any system
Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and macOS are supported.
- Works out of the box
- Supports remote agents with no additional configuration
- Can be run on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
- Supports TFS 2008-2018 and Azure DevOps 2023
- Works with cloud-based TFS services like visualstudio.com
- Supports deployment plans
- Supports Bamboo variables in repository path and url
- Regexp to include/exclude files that should be checked out
- Checkouts from a label or a specific revision
- TFS branches discovery
- Supports web repository viewer (provides links to commits)
- Version 1.1.x => Bamboo 5.0-9.x
- Version 1.0.x => Bamboo 4.2-4.4.8
Note: a Bamboo restart is required to install/uninstall the app!
TFS code changes