Support tab in Settings:
- Create Support .zip: collect all the necessary debug information in a single archive to share it with TMate Software support team.
- “Rebuild from revision” button: rebuild any mirror from a specified revision.
- “Generate authors mapping from Subversion repository history» at the initial configuration page: uncheck it to bypass SVN history scanning when configuring a new mirror or import.
- svn.mapGitCommitter: set it to ‘false’ on Branches Mapping tab if you want SVN Mirror to use ‘author’ field of a Git commit for mapping Git users to SVN authors; by default, the ‘committer’ field is used.
- If changes in Subversion cause deletion of the default branch in Bitbucket, SVN Mirror automatically switches the default branch to some other branch, to avoid ‘Detached HEAD’ state.
- SVN Mirror automatically cleans stale ref locks on refs/svn/root/* and refs/svn/map refs. Set svn.cleanStaleRefLocks to ‘false’ to disable this behavior.