Notification Assistant for Jira - Email
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Send notifications to keep your internal and external recipients up to date via Email, Slack or REST API
Configure per project notifications
Empower project administrators to configure notifications to suit their needs.
Use Events or Schedules then filter using JQL
Configure which events or schedules should trigger a notification, then filter the issues using JQL.
Set recipients and configure advanced options
Send a single email to all recipients and include attachments directly into the email so users don't need to login to Jira to retrieve them.
- Supports Jira Core, Software, and Service Management - Classic or Next-Gen
- Include attachments up to 21MB directly in the email
- Include up to the last 10 comments directly in the email
- Choose if you want to send one email to all recipients, or send one per person
- Event driven or Scheduled notification
- Recipients can be Fields, Users, Groups, Roles, or hardcoded emails
- Send emails to people who don't have access to your Jira system
Privacy and security
Notification Assistant for Jira - Email integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application