Create easy to use custom Jira reports, charts and dashboard gadgets
Use a drag-and-drop interface to easily create pivot table reports or different charts from Jira standard or custom field dimensions and measures.
Create interactive and easy-to-use bar, line, pie, scatter, timeline, map, Gantt or gauge charts, explore different chart options with instant feedback.
Use many eazyBI predefined calculated measures or define your own specific calculations using powerful custom calculation formulas.
eazyBI is a powerful report, chart, and dashboard app for Jira. It is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop tool for analyzing and visualizing your Jira issues data.
Analyze Jira issues by standard and custom issue fields, identify trends and top/bottom performers, start from a summary overview and drill into details. Create pivot table reports, visualize your data with many chart types, and publish eazyBI reports as gadgets on Jira dashboards.
eazyBI also supports Jira Software (Agile) custom fields (Sprint, Epic and Story Points), Jira Service Desk custom fields (with SLA metrics), Tempo Timesheets custom fields and worklog attributes, Zephyr, Xray, and Adaptavist test management, and Profields data.
You can also import additional data from CSV or Excel files, as well as from SQL and REST API data sources and combine them in reports and charts with Jira data.
Read more about eazyBI add-on for Jira
This is the eazyBI add-on for Jira Server. For Jira Cloud please use eazyBI for Jira Cloud.
Thanks for a positive feedback. In future eazyBI releases, we are planning to allow users to create email subscriptions to a different address to set up subscriptions for group emails, CEOs, CTOs, or project managers.
|10 users$100||25 users$600||50 users$900||100 users$1400||250 users$2000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
eazyBI is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 4.5.4 • Jira Server 6.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-05-01
Several bug fixes and improvements
The following bug fixes and improvements are included in this release:
- Improved database connection pool handling during Jira import to use fewer database connections.
- Fixed map chart icons in eazyBI gadgets on Jira dashboards.
- Fixed creation of a custom issues hierarchy when using an issue priority level.
- Fixed drill through worklogs when using a custom issues hierarchy.
- Fixed incremental import of project name changes and board and sprint deletions.
- Fixed eazyBI initialization on Windows servers with a long Jira home directory path.
- Reduced amount of error messages that were written to the eazybi-child.out file.
- Improved logging of database connection test errors.
- Fixed download of all log files from the Troubleshooting page to include only eazyBI log files.
See the list of all changes.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.