Issue Templates for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create flexible templates for Jira issues to make your team work smarter, better, and faster
Ensure quick and easy issue creation
Autofill Jira issues using flexible templates. Fill out an entire form with a number of fields in just a blink of an eye, thanks to versatile variables.
Optimize the use of Jira in your project
Copy epics with stories, sub-tasks and other issue types using templates. Clone Initiatives from Advanced Roadmaps. Copy links and create issues from linked templates, copy web links and more.
Make Jira work for the entire organization
Enable lower entrance threshold for non-technical and business users to increase Jira adoption across the company. Improve issue management with dedicated JQL searchers.
Get all repetitive tasks, even whole Epic structures, generated in just a few clicks. Provide your team with a reliable tool to make every issue precise and error-free. Make Jira easier to use across the whole company.
Here’s what you can do with Issue Templates for Jira:
- Create templates for repetitive Jira issues
- Decide what fields to copy and when
- Add variables to auto-populate issues with changing field values
- Generate whole epics with sub-tasks to optimize repetitive work - over 100 Stories per Epic
- Create linked issue structures from a single template
- Manage templates in a single repository for the instance
- Apply template when issue is created or transitioned using a post-function
- Copy Initiatives, Legends and more in Advanced Roadmaps, copy the whole hierarchy from a single template - infinite levels are supported
- Copy web links
The app is compatible with Issue Checklist for Jira.
Privacy and security
Issue Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users