- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Browse issues and create events in calendar format
Easy to Use Interface
The interface is clean and accurate, so it is easy to start. Drag&Drop is supported of course.
Awesome timeline view
View issues in a new way. It helps to understand the chronological order of issues.
Use any project or filter as event source. Manage color, start and end date of events.
The plugin displays issues from any project or filter in calendar format. Custom field values are used as event data.
- Quarter, Month, Week, Day and Timelime views
- Optional weekends hiding
- View issue fields data in event popup
- Sharing calendars with other users
- Drag&Drop support
- Export calendars to Outlook, iCalendar, iOS Calendar, Google Calendar
- Create separate events that are not link to issues. This will not clutter the JQL-result with unnecessary information.
- Create a periodic issue to forget nothing. (Periodic purchases, cleaning of premises, maintenance of equipment, etc)
Supports English and Russian languages.
Privacy and security
Each event of the calendar is an issue, so it is possible to display issue fields data in event popup.