Custom Dashboards for Confluence
Easily create custom dashboards in Confluence. Confluence dashboards allow you to show relevant information to different teams
Replace default dashboard with custom one
Replace the default global dashboard with a custom one defined on a simple wiki page. You can also limit the access to the global dashboard by defining filter rules for selected users and groups.
Create different dashboards for different teams
By using multiple filter rules, you can have different dashboards for different teams. You can even allow users to have personal dashboards by setting the dashboard location to the user's site homepage.
Easily create awesome looking dashboards
By using wiki pages as dashboards, you can use any macro, e.g. the Chart Macro or the Image Slider Macro. The plugin even includes additional macros for displaying popular pages or the daily Dilbert strip.
Download Custom Dashboards now for the simplest solution to create custom dashboards in Confluence.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Replace the default global dashboard with a custom one defined on a simple wiki page
- Limit access to the global dashboard by defining filter rules for selected users and groups
- Create different dashboards for different teams
- Allow users to create personal dashboards
- Display the daily Dilbert strip on your custom dashboard
😀 More Confluence apps you’ll like:
- Customize the tree navigation sidebar with Spacetree for Confluence
- Display an image gallery as a simple and beautiful image slider with Image Slider for Confluence
- Conveniently share essential news and information with News Teaser for Confluence
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security