Calendar for Jira — Timeline Roadmaps
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Control your team's load in projects: create, assign and reassign issues, approve vacations, and much more in the timeline view
Flexible planning options allow you to create new issues from Calendar, retrieve and plan existing ones, drag-and-drop and stretch dates. Integrate with Google Calendar, add some events and you are all set!
You always know the tasks your employees are busy with. Plan issues, vacations, training courses, or any of your activities to create the best visual team roadmap. Leave free slots for booking meetings with the team.
Highlight to keep in focus
Customize issue colors according to JQL conditions and define which information should be displayed for an issue "glance" and for the preview that is available in one click.
A non-jira event can be colored per event.
Calendar for Jira add-on built by Teamlead, Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner.
- Any view - year, month, week and day standard view.
- Timeline view for every timeframe or use the Calendar section in a task
- Create new, existing issue through Calendar or add event not related to Jira issue
- Change card’s color to highlight the foremost.
- Set what to display on card and legend
- Add quick filters to see certain issues
- Group issues by assignee
- Import events from external calendars
Compatible with Reminder
The Month view allows you to browse the information of a month at once.