Calendar for Jira — Team management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Control your team's load in projects: create, assign and reassign issues, approve vacations, and much more in the timeline view
Deliver your projects on time
Drag and drop issues with no time settings from the Unplanned issues section to the date or date and time you need. Display issues by due date field in your calendar to never miss the deadline.
You always know the tasks your employees are busy with. Plan issues, vacations, training courses, or any of your activities to create the best visual team roadmap. Leave free slots for booking meetings with the team.
Ready to get closer with Calendar for Jira — get a free demo with our expert!
- Plan issues and external events
- Create an unlimited number of calendars and share them with Jira users.
- Flexible planning: create new issues from the Calendar, retrieve and plan an existing one, drag-and-drop from the Unplanned list, stretch the dates.
- Google Calendar integration – fetch and browse the Google events within Jira calendars.
- Adjustable quick filters to filter issues on the go.
- JQL-related issue colors for highlighting and better visualization.
- Several views including timelines with issues dividing by assignees.
- Customizable issue glance and preview.
- New features are coming! Take a look at our Roadmap 🤩
Privacy and security
Calendar for Jira — Team management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Your own week-mode calendar.