Calendar for Jira — Timeline Roadmaps
Control your team's load in projects: create, assign and reassign issues, approve vacations, and much more in the timeline view
Deliver your projects on time
Drag and drop issues with no time settings from the Unplanned issues section to the date or date and time you need. Display issues by due date field in your calendar to never miss the deadline.
You always know the tasks your employees are busy with. Plan issues, vacations, training courses, or any of your activities to create the best visual team roadmap. Leave free slots for booking meetings with the team.
Highlight to keep in focus
Use the large variety of filters and customize issue colors by any conditions you need to highlight the important ones and stay on track. Sync with Jira dates or an embedded date.
- Plan issues and external events.
- Create an unlimited number of calendars and share them with Jira users.
- Flexible planning: create new issues from Calendar, retrieve and plan existing ones, drag-and-drop from Unplanned section and stretch dates.
- Google Calendar Integration.
- Several views including timelines with issues dividing by assignees.
- Add quick filters to see certain issues.
- JQL-related issue colors for highlighting and better visibility.
- Customizable issue glance and preview.
- New features are coming! Take a look at our Roadmap 🤩
Don’t memorize the routine - Reminder can do it for you!
Privacy and security
Calendar for Jira — Timeline Roadmaps integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Your own week-mode calendar.