Calendar for Jira — Resource planning
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Display and plan one or all of your projects right in the Calendar and share it with your team. Switch between views during work
Visualize multiple projects. Create, drag-and-drop issues, plan unplanned issues, create events. Tasks roadmaps never were so easy to make before.
Ready to get closer with Calendar for Jira — get a free demo with our expert!
- Plan issues and external events
- Create an unlimited number of calendars and share them with Jira users.
- Flexible planning: create new issues from the Calendar, retrieve and plan an existing one, drag-and-drop from the Unplanned list, stretch the dates.
- Google Calendar integration – fetch and browse the Google events within Jira calendars.
- Adjustable quick filters to filter issues on the go.
- JQL-related issue colors for highlighting and better visualization.
- Several views including timelines with issues dividing by assignees.
- Customizable issue glance and preview.
- New features are coming! Take a look at our Roadmap 🤩
Privacy and security
Calendar for Jira — Resource planning integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Your own week-mode calendar.