Teamlead: Calendar for Jira — Timeline Roadmap
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Control your team's load in projects: create, assign and reassign issues, approve vacations, and much more in the timeline view
Deliver your projects on time
Drag and drop issues with no time settings from the Unplanned issues section to the date or date and time you need. Display issues by due date field in your calendar to never miss the deadline.
You always know the tasks your employees are busy with. Plan issues, vacations, training courses, or any of your activities to create the best visual team roadmap. Leave free slots for booking meetings with the team.
- Plan issues and external events.
- Create an unlimited number of calendars and share them with Jira users.
- Flexible planning: create new issues from Calendar, retrieve and plan existing ones, drag-and-drop from Unplanned section and stretch dates.
- Google Calendar Integration.
- Several views including timelines with issues dividing by assignees.
- Add quick filters to see certain issues.
- JQL-related issue colors for highlighting and better visibility.
- Customizable issue glance and preview.
- New features are coming! Take a look at our Roadmap 🤩
Privacy and security
Teamlead: Calendar for Jira — Timeline Roadmap integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Your own week-mode calendar.