- Version 10.2.1 • Released 2022-04-13 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 8.8.1 • Released 2019-08-22 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
We've made massive investments in infrastructure and testing frameworks for our Data Center apps to ensure that they will scale to meet the needs of your enterprise team. Run CLI Actions in Jira Data Center has been rigorously tested and vetted for consistent, efficient, and reliable performance at scale.
For more information, read the full release notes.
- Version 3.6.1 • Released 2013-09-22 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
This is a point release of the plugin adding new plugin capabilities based essentially on version 3.6 of the Atlassian Command Line Interface. Point releases are used for plugins when improvements warrant that are independent of the ACLI version. This ensures the family based number system continues to indicate the base ACLI version embedded in the plugin.
Consistent with similar capabilities pioneered in the Create on Transition Plugin for Jira and extended with Conditioned Workflow Functions for Jira, given users more options for controlling their workflow.
- Powerful regular expression based pattern matching conditions. These can be used to determine if the CLI action should be run (post function) or the transition should continue (validator).
- Substitution variables for constructing CLI actions or user messaging. Extended to be consistent with related workflow plugins mentioned above.
- Access to field values from original issue (issue being transitioned)
- Access to field values from parent of original issue
- Access to transition field values (validator)
- JQL query can be used to provide other substitution variables.
Support Latest Jira Release
- Tested against Jira 6.1
- Version 3.0.0 • Released 2012-09-22 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 2.6.1 • Released 2012-08-08 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.