Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket
Evaluate team’s performance, track process improvements, and deliver products faster by eliminating guesswork
Meaningful and actionable reports out of the box
See where work is most likely to get stuck and visualize progress based on an individual, team, project, or org-wide level. Find out who are the top and bottom performers.
Leverage REST API and export raw data to CSV
Seamlessly integrate Bitbucket Data Center with internal analytics and BI tools or Confluence if you need to build advanced and custom reports for your company's leadership.
Enterprise-ready tool with performance at scale
Guaranteed stability and performance with large instances (20k active users and 70k repositories). A proactive approach for risk reduction of security issues by participating in the Bug Bounty program.
✨ The #1 reporting app for Bitbucket used by 1,600+ companies, including Apple, Oracle, MasterCard.
🎯 Capture an overview of your team’s performance over time:
- See how your team's productivity increases, compared to the previous sprint, month, or quarter
- View the engineering contribution for each repository and project
👀 Get insight into the code review process:
- What developers create higher quality code and what developers need to optimize their work
- What reviewers are most active
- How long pull requests stay open
🛠 Go beyond what's available out of the box:
- Build custom reports by using REST API
- Export raw data to CSV with commits, lines of code, and pull requests over the whole Bitbucket instance
- Create and share your reports in Confluence (with Table and Filter Charts)
🚀 Available for Data Center customers only:
Privacy and security
Commit Activity Report shows the number of commits made during the last 12 months on a weekly basis. Clicking a bar shows the statistics of that week by day.