Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket STAFF PICK
Transform invisible daily activities into actionable insights and reports with the top-rated app for engineering leaders and teams
Meaningful and actionable reports out of the box
Easily track commits and PRs activities on the instance, project, repo, team, and user levels.
✔️ Analyze performance
✔️ Find bottlenecks
✔️ Optimize processes
✔️ Deliver faster
Data export for customization: REST API or CSV
✔️ Blend Bitbucket and 3rd party data for a comprehensive view.
✔️ Integrate it with an existing BI or data management platform to build custom reports and gain deeper insights.
Proven scalability and data security
✔️ Guaranteed stability and performance with large instances (20k active users and 70k repos).
✔️ Participation in the Bug Bounty Program to maximize the overall security level and keep data safe.
✨ The #1 reporting app for Bitbucket used by 1,600+ companies, including Apple, Oracle, MasterCard.
🎯 Capture an overview of your team's performance over time:
- See how your team's productivity increases compared to the previous sprint, month, quarter
- Check out the engineering contribution for each repository and project
👀 Get insight into the code review process:
- Check how long pull requests stay open
- Track PRs merged without review
- Find the most active reviewers
- Identify blockers and deliver faster
💡 Make data-driven decisions:
- Use historical data to make changes and monitor their impact
- Evaluate developers' workload
- Get predictability in delivery times
🛠 Go beyond what's available out of the box:
- Build custom reports by using REST API
- Export raw data to CSV with commits, LoC, and PRs
- Create and share your reports in Confluence (with Table and Filter Charts)
Commit Activity Report shows the number of commits made during the last 12 months on a weekly basis. Clicking a bar shows the statistics of that week by day.