Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket
Evaluate team’s performance, track process improvements, and deliver products faster by eliminating guesswork
Code review analysis
Learn what developers need to optimize their work. Find the most diligent reviewers. Recognize if your code review process got long-drawn.
Powerful analytical tools
Make informed decisions with lucid illustrative graphs and charts that show your repository dynamics in terms of commits, pull requests and lines of code.
Track activity and progress of each developer in user profile. Use repository graphs to see what engineers are most active and compare efforts of different people.
- Analyze work of the whole team: capture trends, identify bottlenecks
- Get insights about the code review process: how long pull requests stay open, what developers create higher quality code, what reviewers are most active
- Compare the activity of different people
- Export raw data to CSV or use REST API endpoints to create custom reports and integrate with analytics platforms.
- Global overview of everyone's activity across all projects
- Over 10 graphs and reports in each repository and project for analysis from different perspectives
- Developer calendar with user commits and pull requests from all repositories
- Support of Bitbucket Data Center
Successfully tested on Bitbucket Server with 70,000+ repos (2 TB). See it in action on Demo Site.
Privacy and security
Commit Activity Report shows the number of commits made during the last 12 months on a weekly basis. Clicking a bar shows the statistics of that week by day.