ictime TimeTracking & Reporting for Jira
Easy, flexible time tracking, powerful reporting, and accounting for Jira
More Time Tracking Options
ictime adds features like start & end time, activity types, work log attributes, corrections or no charge to the "Log Work" mask. Manage user timesheets, log work for other users and move work logs.
Powerful, Flexible Reporting
Combine criteria from ictime & Jira in a very flexible way to generate reports, e.g. for controlling or accouting purposes. Display results by various dimensions and print or export reports to Excel.
Financial Data & Accounting
ictime supports your business and pre-billing processes: Manage teams and price lists, apply rounding rules and approve work logs. Use any report as base for your billing, and charge work logs in ictime.
ictime makes time tracking in Jira more powerful and helps you to keep track of your work on all levels of your organisation.
- Many additional options for the "Log Work" mask, like "time spent" or "from-to", activity types, work log attributes, no charge or time correction.
- Log time for others and move work logs to other issues.
- User timesheets with many filter and export options.
- Reporting by criteria like project, favourite filter, user, team, activity type, component, date, status etc.
- Display results as work logs or (financial) summary, in different views.
- Export reports to Excel, add Jira custom fields and work log attribute data.
- Simple approval process on the level of issue or work logs, optionally as mandatory requirement for billing.
- Accounting and pre-billing support via teams & price lists, rounding rules and the option to charge for work logs of any report (create an invoice/account).
- REST-API provided via the separate icbiz add-on.
- full compatible with Atlassian Data Center
Privacy and security
Log work screen with a couple of additional options