Seamlessly include mathematical expressions and complex formulas in your Confluence pages
Add complex math to a Confluence page
Seamlessly render latex math including equations, formulas, and expressions to Confluence pages and properly export them on PDFs or Microsoft Word.
Easily display and edit equations
Equations can be displayed in line with the surrounding text or in a new block of text. Both are rendered instantaneously in the editor to be easily edited.
Reference equations across Confluence pages
Equations are automatically numbered to enable readers to easily access the corresponding equations on the same page or on other pages by clicking on a link.
With LaTex Math you can intuitively add mathematical equations, expressions, units, and representations of complex formulas to your Confluence pages, and they will be rendered correctly. LaTex Math macro editor will preview both inline and block equations, making page editing easier.
LaTeX Math includes 5 macros that allow users to:
- improve knowledge and documentation sharing by properly visualizing mathematical expressions and complex formulas
- display LaTex Math and equations inline or in resizable blocks
- link formulas on one page to the same page or to another for ease of reference
- get real control over the appearance of pages with easy-to-edit formulas
All LaTeX Math will be rendered instantly as PNG images and properly exported as PDFs or Microsoft Word.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
LaTeX Math integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Seamlessly render Math equations, formulas, and expressions to Confluence pages and properly export them on PDFs or Microsoft Word.