The main change in this version is a new whitelist of Gerrit projects. If enabled, only the gerrit projects configured on the whitelist will be included in the issue web panels. PR#57
- Version 3.4 • Released 2018-01-17 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Version 3.3 • Released 2017-10-02 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
This updates the JSch dependency in order to provide support for additional SSH ciphers not previously supported.
Minor update to the Left-side Web Panel to show the target branch of the changes.
- Version 3.1 • Released 2016-09-06 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Support for multiple Jira issue keys (e.g., moved between projects) - thanks to @pavel-tarasenko for the PR#33
- Add option to hide the web panel if there are no matching Gerrit reviews
- Fix an issue where the drop-down menu on the "Gerrit Reviews" panel was missing
- Fix the ability to test the configuration from the admin screen
See all changes: 3.0 … 3.1
- Version 2.3.1 • Released 2017-02-21 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
This release is untested and unsupported. It backports an update that enables Jira DC support for Jira 7.x in the plugin version 3.x line.
- Version 2.2 • Released 2014-02-02 • Supported By MeetMe, Inc. • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
New in this release
- Introduce compatibility with Jira 6.x.
Fixed in this release
- Fixed a regression when used with Gerrit 2.6 and later, where the approval categories have been renamed ("CRVW" -> "Code-Review", for example).
- Version 2.1 • Released 2012-11-16 • Supported By MeetMe, Inc. • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)NOTE: this release has been superceded by version 2.1.1!Release 2.1 contains a NullPointerException bug when the HTTP URL is not configured. That error can be worked around by configuring the HTTP URL. Version 2.1.1 fixes the bug.
- Split the CRVW and VRIF approval scores into separate columns in the left side webpanel.
- Add link and fragment for Gerrit 2.5 Dashboard if HTTP URL is configured.
- Version 2.0 • Released 2012-07-20 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
This release adds two new web panels that can be enabled for the View Issue page: one in the left-side context (large panel, above the tab section); and one in the right-side context (narrow, below People/Dates, etc).
By default, both View Issue panels are disabled, and only the tab panels are visible. All four display options can be enabled or disabled independently, giving you the ability to choose which display format suits your needs best.
Warning: disabling some of the modules may lead to the plugin malfunctioning! See below for a list of modules that are considered safe to disable.
To toggle one of the panels:
- Go to the Administration > Plugins > Plugins servlet (on the "Manage Existing" tab)
- In the list of existing plugins, locate the "Jira Gerrit Plugin" and click that row to expand more details
- Expand the section labeled "Manage plugin modules" (by default, two modules are disabled, so don't be surprised if you see something like "26 of 28 modules enabled")
- Locate the module(s) you want to enable or disable (see below for a description of the modules that you should look for)
- Hover your mouse over the module row that you want to modify; you will see an "Enable" or "Disable" button (depending on current status) appear on the ride side of the row
- Click the button to toggle that module
Use this list to help you decide which module(s) you want to keep or enable, and which module(s) you want to disable:
- Gerrit Reviews Tab Panel -- This is the "Gerrit Reviews" tab that appears on the View Issue page. Only reviews intended for the current issue (i.e., does not include subtasks) will be listed!
- Subtask Gerrit Reviews Tab Panel -- This is the "Subtask Gerrit Reviews" tab that appears on the View Issue page if the issue contains subtasks. Only reviews intended for the subtasks (i.e., not the issue being viewed) will be listed!
- Gerrit Reviews Side Panel -- This is the "Gerrit Reviews" panel that appears on the right side of the View Issue page (under the "People", "Dates", etc, modules). Only reviews intended for the current issue will be listed here.
- Gerrit Reviews Web Panel -- This is the "Gerrit Reviews" panel that appears on the left (main) side of the View Issue page (above the tab section, below the "Subtasks" section). This is the only section that can have its list customized (see Web Panel Customization Options below)
Keep in mind that if you disable a module, that module will no longer appear in the issue page, and note that it is possible to have all four modules enabled simultaneously (it's also possible to disable all four, but that would defeat the purpose of the plugin)! If you want to use the new web panel, it is recommended that you disable both "Tab Panel" modules, and enable only the "Web Panel" module -- keeping the "Side Panel" disabled as well.
Web Panel Customization Options
- Choose whether to show Gerrit changes that are relevant 1) only to the current issue ("Issue Only"), 2) only to the subtasks ("Subtasks Only"), or 3) both the current issue and any/all subtasks. The default setting is "Issue Only."
- Choose whether to show only the Gerrit changes that are open ("Open Only"), or see all Gerrit changes, even if they have been merged or abandoned ("All"). The default setting is "Open Only."
- Choose whether to show Gerrit changes only for Jira issues that are open ("Open Only"), or look for Gerrit changes even for Jira issues that have been resolved ("All"). The default setting is "Open Only." Note that this setting applies to the status of both subtasks, and the main issue being viewed.
- Version 1.0-jira4.3 • Released 2012-07-06 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
This version only introduces compatibility with Jira 4.3, up to pre-5.0.
- Version 1.1 • Released 2012-06-28 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 1.0 • Released 2012-06-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.