As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Enhanced 3-in-1 notifications - email, in-app, desktop - to follow the relevant changes and avoid the annoying flood of emails
Follow what interests you and not the rest
Watch your filters that return the issues you want to follow or watch entire projects.
Not interested in all changes? Select the events you want to get notified on.
Special watchers: roles, groups, externals users
Add special watchers to projects and issues. Roles, groups and external email addresses are supported as watchers. Issue Watchers custom field type allows you to add watchers upon creating or editing issues.
Rich in-app and desktop notifications
Stop switching contexts away from Jira to read notifications, enable in-app notifications for yourself or for entire projects.
Open notifications from the menu bar, mark of discard items with a single click,
Bug Watcher with its key features fulfills 1500+ user votes of open issues. Not kidding.
- Watch projects
- Non-Jira users as watchers
- Role and Group watchers
- Add watchers during issue creation with the new Issue Watchers Field
- Bulk Watch or Unwatch multiple issues
- Bulk Add or Remove watchers to or from multiple issues (JRA-15324 - 42 votes)
- Watch Filters to target your notifications
- Personal notification schemes
- Manage project watchers easily
- In-app notifications: receive instant notifications within Jira instead of emails
- Notification on linked issues and subtasks
- Watcher notification when they are added as watchers
Watch tab to overview your project watch status and manage project watchers