Outlook Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Add-In for Microsoft Outlook (2007-2021) to create issues and comment on issues directly from your e-mails
Documentation and download:
Outlook Connector for Jira is an Add-In for Microsoft Outlook (2007-2019) which enables you to create issues and comment on issues directly from your e-mails.
- Common features (Create and Comment)
- Add attachments, inline images
- Add e-mail as attachment
- Pre-selecting projects based on e-mail address
- Adding mail header information
- Copy meta data to custom fields
- Creating Issues
- Embedded browser to handle all kind of custom fields
- Commenting on issues
- Search for issues by key, status, name, etc.
- Pre-select issues by issue key identification in email's subject
- Add comment to multiple issues at once
- Enterprise Mail Handler for Jira integration
- Forward mails to JEMH (Jira Server only)
The Add-In can be used for both 32bit and 64bit Outlook running on Windows Vista up to Windows 10. Furthermore a mass deployment server installer is available to manage company-wide deployments.
Privacy and security
Outlook Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application