HTTP Request Workflow Function Plugin
Fire parameterized HTTP Requests on Workflow Transitions
Integration in the Workflow Editor
Add and configure multiple http-request-functions to your workflow transitions with ease.
Use placeholders to pass important information to other systems.
Placeholders available: assignee, reporter, issue creation date, issue description, due-date, issue key, project key and the issue's summary.
Supports multiple Jira versions
The plugin supports a variety of different Jira versions from Jira 5 to the latest versions.
This plugin adds a configurable postprocessing workflow function to a Jira instance that is able to pass workflow specific parameters in a HTTP request to a specified target host.
It is possible to configure a specific target URL and add custom parameters from the issue affected by the workflow transition.
In addition you're able to select which method to use for the HTTP request.
Placeholders currently available:
- %ISSUE_ASSIGNEE%- The assignee's name
- %ISSUE_CREATED%- The issue's creation date
- %ISSUE_DESCR%- The issue description
- %ISSUE_DUE%- The issue's due date
- %ISSUE_KEY%- The issue key
- %PROJECT_KEY%- The project key
- %ISSUE_REPORTER%- The reporter's name
- %ISSUE_SUMMARY% - The issue's summary
Supported HTTP Methods:
- GET (default)
Privacy and security
Adding the post processing function to a workflow.