Dynamic Forms for Jira
- Jira Software
Extend custom fields management possibilities, build a winning user interface, and ask users only the relevant questions
Dynamic Custom Fields
Display only context-relevant fields by creating conditions for fields to be displayed upon previous selection. Set user or group permissions on custom fields.
Store multiple pieces of information in a single custom field. Reduce the amount of custom fields while retaining searchability. Clean up your Jira database to improve performance of the software.
Group fields into tabs and control their visibility. Hide or display screen tabs based on a Select value.
This app helps you organize and extend custom fields management possibilities to be more user-friendly and practical. It allows you to build a winning user interface that asks users only the relevant questions and provides them with clearer and easier navigation through the Create Issue screen. Moreover, the app enables you to:
- display fields and/or tabs based on previous selections
- merge custom fields into bundles
- map one custom field options to values like users, groups, projects, texts in another custom field
- translate the options in the app's custom fields
- import and export Dynamic Forms configuration as a .json file
- set user or group permissions on custom fields
- visualize relations between fields in Dynamic Forms.
Also available on the Customer Portal as part of Extension for Jira Service Desk.
Privacy and security