Dynamic Forms for Jira
- Jira Software
Extend Jira fields management possibilities and ask your users only the relevant questions
Display only context-relevant Jira fields
Make your Jira forms specific by creating conditions for dynamic fields to be displayed upon previous selection with Visibility rules. Prevent the risk of errors and gather all important data in a single dynamic form.
Set values based on users' previous choices
Set up rules to specify fixed values on the Jira issue screen or make particular fields determined by previously filled-up data. Minimize human mistakes and always get the right information to finish tasks quicker.
Provide your team with transparent forms for Jira
Establish better information flow on the project between your customers and Support team. Increase the working time efficiency of your team members by simplifying the process of form creation in Jira.
This app helps you organize and extend Jira fields management possibilities to be more practical. It allows you to build a winning user interface that asks users only the relevant questions and provides them with clearer and easier navigation through the Create Issue screen. Moreover, the app enables you to:
- display fields based on selections from previous fields
- use dynamic fields on Summary, Description, Priority, Label and Assignee sections
- prevent the risk of errors and lack of information
- optimize communication with customers
- comfortably store all related data in a single place
- preview and manage all the fields and Jira custom fields of a scheme
Also available on the Customer Portal as part of Extension for Jira Service Desk.
Reach out to us with Calendly in case of any questions.
Privacy and security
Dynamic Forms for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
Create your own conditions