Scroll Versions for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Manage multiple versions and variants of your Confluence documentation within a single space – using Scroll Versions
With Scroll Versions you can manage and author multiple versions of your Confluence documentation pages in a single space. Add or update pages and publish the appropriate version when the product is released.
Manage different product variants within a single space in a simple and logical way. Space Admins can define and control variants on the space level, and Authors can define which content applies to which variant.
Duplicate page titles
Use duplicate page titles within a single space. Links are kept independent of page titles, allowing renaming of pages without breaking links. Define your unique permalinks.
Scroll Versions for Confluence brings the functionality for version management and variant management to your Confluence documentation. With Scroll Versions, you can manage the versions or variants of spaces / pages, use duplicate page titles and define unique permalinks, re-use your documentation in the most efficient way and much more.
- Create and manage multiple page versions for your documentation within a single Confluence space.
- Manage page variants (e.g. for data center and server) and set display conditions for them.
- Set edit permissions by space version.
- Pick which modules you want to use.
- Integrate Scroll Versions with Comala Workflows for advanced review and approval processes.
Watch a crash course video on how to create Confluence page versions.
If you have any questions, get in touch. We'd be happy to help!
Major changes are coming to Confluence Server. Learn how these changes will affect your team's apps →
Privacy and security