Multivote & Enterprise Survey for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Polls, votes and surveys - make quick decisions with your team, organize event participation and collect opinions of all employees
Use quick polls for fast decisions
Use the Multivote macro to create multiple choice votes. Use it to make decisions about what to do in the next team event, where to go for dinner or when to hold a workshop.
Put a Multivote macro on your page. You can easily add, remove or rearrange voting options with a few clicks.
Close the Multivote
Disable further voting by closing the Multivote. This freezes all votes so everybody is on the same page.
✔️ Use the Multivote macro to make fast decisions in your team!
- As opposed to other polling apps, allows multiple votes.
- Multivote for Server was the most widely used polling macro in 2020.
- Customer voices: "Simple and very useful macro! Thanks!" 😃
💡 Coming soon: Surveys for complex questionnaires directly inside your Confluence.
- Granular permission concept on user and group level.
- Many question types: Single- and multiple-choice, open questions, rating scales, matrices and many more.
- Display different questions to different users depending on their previous answers.
- Inspect and export results.
- Based on the great library SurveyJS.
🔒 Secure: Using Atlassian Forge, all your data remains in the Atlassian Cloud and is managed by Atlassian.
⁉️ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
Privacy and security
Multivote & Enterprise Survey for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Permits retrieval of user groups.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.