TeamCity Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Instantly view build information in JIRA. Remotely trigger your builds in TeamCity. Track numbers of builds fixing reported issues
View development activity on project in Jira
See all the related builds for Jira projects, change log for specific issues and get build details at once.
Quickly track relevant build data in the issue
See the list of builds for opened issues, track the number of the build fixing the issue or trigger builds in TeamCity while working with issues.
Add handy TeamCity gadgets to your Jira dashboard
Use convenient gadgets for viewing available TeamCity agents, stream build activity or view activity for specific build configurations.
TeamCity Integration for Jira app connects the continuous integration server with the issue tracker and delivers build data to you.
Build data at hand:
- View build details for Jira projects and issues.
- Seamlessly transition to TeamCity and see details on build configurations and build results.
- View results of each build including its duration and status of tests.
- See the build change log, the number of committed files and contributor.
- Monitor build statuses in Release Hub.
- Search for issues attributed to specific builds.
- Trigger builds while viewing or transitioning Jira issues.
- Track numbers of builds addressing specific issues in Jira.
- Track specific TeamCity activities on your Jira dashboard.
- View availability of build agents at once.
- See build results for appropriate build configurations.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Use TeamCity Build Configurations gadget to view the recently completed builds and remotely trigger builds for a specific branch in TeamCity from Jira dashboard.