TeamCity Integration for Jira
Instantly view build information in JIRA. Remotely trigger your builds in TeamCity. Track numbers of builds fixing reported issues
View development activity on the entire project
Get the related build information for your projects and track the development activity at once.
View the issue builds while working on tasks
See the list of builds pertaining to the currently opened issue and get all the required build information.
Integrate Jira with multiple TeamCity servers
Connect Jira to multiple TeamCity servers and output build data from them in Jira.
Use Jira Server? Check out our TeamCity Integration app for Jira Server.
TeamCity Integration for Jira app connects the continuous integration server with the issue tracker and delivers development data to you.
Build data at hand:
- View build details for Jira projects and issues.
- Seamlessly transition to TeamCity and see details on build configurations and build results.
- View results of each build including its duration and status of tests.
- See the build change log, the number of committed files and contributor.
- Quickly configure connection to your TeamCity server.
- Integrate Jira with multiple TeamCity servers at once.
- Receive build data from multiple TeamCity instances.
Quickly get started with integrating two platforms and get data you really need.
Privacy and security
TeamCity Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application