Power Custom Fields for Jira
Advanced custom fields for better visibility and reporting in Jira
Populate custom fields dynamically
Custom field options are dynamically sourced from a script, database or any other data source.
Combine data with linked fields
Create linked custom fields that filter custom field options dynamically. Enhance reporting and data capturing by highlighting dependencies between different fields.
Compute new data with calculated fields
Create calculated fields based on your own custom formulas using SIL scripting language. Use calculated fields to segment data, convert the data type of a field, aggregate data, filter results, or calculate ratios.
Power Custom Fields for Jira offers configurable custom fields to easily import external data, aggregate internal data from different sources, and customize field formatting using the power of SIL language. Here's a hint of what you can achieve with Power Custom Fields for Jira:
- Choose from a wide range of available custom fields formats: checkbox, radio button, single & multi-select with auto-complete, or multiple renderers.
- Use any SQL database or SIL scripts as a data source to populate custom fields.
- Perform your own calculations using SIL scripting.
- Process loading huge data sets from various internal or external sources such as SQL or SIL scripts.
- Deal with dynamic lists of values, values that can be dependent on what the user has selected in the current screen or in the previous ones.
Head over to the documentation for a rich set of examples!
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security