As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Use Confluence with your domain name and define Space specific virtual hosts
For example, create a product documentation site as a subdomain of the main product site.
Confluence requires quite a resources. Domain Booster makes it usable for mini sites and you can save a lot on hosting.
Simplify management and backup
Do you really need a new Confluence instance for that mini documentation site?
NO FURTHER UPDATES OF THIS ADD-ON ARE PLANNED!
Use one Confluence instance with multiple host names and assign Global Spaces to your virtual sites.
- Improve SEO. (For example, create a product documentation site as a subdomain of the main product site.)
- Simplify management and backup.
- Go green! Confluence requires quite a resources. Domain Booster makes it usable for mini sites and you can save a lot on hosting.
- Use of a single Confluence instance with multiple domain names.
- Assign one or more Global Spaces to a virtual site.
- Limits Confluence search to Global Spaces associated with the current site.
- Limit Anonymous user access to any Confluence path.
- Automatically redirects users to the appropriate site based on Global Space being accessed.
- Fully respects Confluence access control settings.