Use Confluence with your domain name and define Space specific virtual hosts
For example, create a product documentation site as a subdomain of the main product site.
Confluence requires quite a resources. Domain Booster makes it usable for mini sites and you can save a lot on hosting.
Simplify management and backup
Do you really need a new Confluence instance for that mini documentation site?
NO FURTHER UPDATES OF THIS ADD-ON ARE PLANNED!
Use one Confluence instance with multiple host names and assign Global Spaces to your virtual sites.
- Improve SEO. (For example, create a product documentation site as a subdomain of the main product site.)
- Simplify management and backup.
- Go green! Confluence requires quite a resources. Domain Booster makes it usable for mini sites and you can save a lot on hosting.
- Use of a single Confluence instance with multiple domain names.
- Assign one or more Global Spaces to a virtual site.
- Limits Confluence search to Global Spaces associated with the current site.
- Limit Anonymous user access to any Confluence path.
- Automatically redirects users to the appropriate site based on Global Space being accessed.
- Fully respects Confluence access control settings.
Privacy and security