As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Gantt like plugin to display overall workload of the users
Display the workload among any date-type field.
Workload display per user, user groups or users on a project.
Display issues and sub-tasks
Lets you see open expired issues.
Integrates with the Fiesta AddOn to distribute the workload based on each user’s actual calendar.
Each user’s workload and the issues that comprise them are shown clearly and simply on a calendar that uses five avatars to represent how much work each user has.
- Distribute the workload among any date-type field.
- Distribute the workload until the date of the next release.
- Workload display per user, user groups or users on a project.
- Lets you use a Jira filter to display the workload.
- Displays the average workload of the users.
- Lets you create views using specific criteria.
- Lets you configure the five ranges representing the workload states.
- Display the issues and sub-tasks of each user’s workload.
- Integrates with the Fiesta AddOn to distribute the workload based on each user’s actual calendar.
- Multiple configuration options for Jira administrators.
IMPORTANT: DEISER is currently not developing new features for this app. The app is still fully supported, and new bugs will be fixed.
Lets you configure the five ranges representing the workload states.