Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate, Integrate, Migrate: Everything Atlassian. Execute hundreds of actions using text-based commands
Automate all your tasks
Say goodbye to tedious, manual tasks. With over 800 actions across 17 apps, automate hundreds of different tasks with simple commands. Save time and create standardized, scalable processes.
Integrate all your tools
Perform actions between Atlassian tools and third-party apps or data sources. Go from Confluence to Jira, a database to Confluence, Bamboo to Bitbucket to Slack – and much more.
Migrate all your data
Automatically move massive amounts of data to and from Atlassian apps, databases, files, and more. Turn a week’s worth of work into quick, simple actions that are executed in seconds.
ACLI (formerly a Bob Swift app) lets you execute time-consuming, manual tasks in a fraction of the time and effort.
- Perform complex admin or operational tasks with powerful actions across Atlassian (and other) apps
- Use external data from CSV files, databases, and other apps to do bulk operations
- Discover and create commands with dynamic prompting in the intuitive ACLI shell
- Review a log of previous actions in a readable JSON file
- This app is included with the purchase of any Atlassian CLI apps for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc. Not purchased separately.
- Prefer to work in the Atlassian interface? Check out our Run CLI apps for the power of the CLI, right within your Atlassian apps.
See the installation tab for steps to get started.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.