Zephyr Squad - Test Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
A flexible test management solution inside Jira, perfect for Agile teams focusing on Test Design, Execution, and Test Automation
Flexible, single-project test management
Get started with manual and automated testing with minimal disruption to your Jira environment. Simple and tightly integrated, Zephyr Squad makes it easy for Agile teams familiar with Jira to start testing immediately.
Bring BDD, Automation & Test Management Together
Integrate with Cucumber for Jira to bring the power of BDD into Zephyr Squad and Jira. Synchronize your automated test results through SmartBear test case automation tools and popular open source testing frameworks.
Impactful, real-time metrics for Agile teams
Make informed software release decisions with real-time results and keep Agile teams in sync on quality initiatives with end-to-end traceability, and a variety of test metric gadgets.
🧰 Why Zephyr Squad?
‘Excellent test management tool. I can pull a variety of stats in terms of test execution. The support team was also quick to respond..' – Edgar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
💡 Improve Test Planning & Execution
- Link tests to other Jira issue types
- Plan ad hoc or structured test cycles
- Customize test execution fields & status
- Align teams by using Cucumber BDD
📡 Synchronize Test Results
- Integrate with leading test automation tools: ReadyAPI, TestComplete, CrossBrowserTesting
- Integrate with popular tools: Selenium, Junit, TestNG
- Flexible integrations with our native REST API
📊 Advance Traceability & Reporting
- Track coverage with traceability between requirements, tests & defects
- Explore your work with JQL
- Analyze metrics with Jira Dashboards through Agile Boards & flexible gadgets
🛠 Support: M-F, 12am–8pm ET except US Holidays
🌐 Supports De, Fr, Es, Ru, Ko, Ja, Zh, Tr
Privacy and security
Zephyr Squad - Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Create Tests just like you would any other issues in Jira with the Zephyr "Test" Issue Type. Use native Jira functionality like “Components,” “Labels,” and “Priority” to easily report testing activities.